Bariatric No-Slip Wedge
The Bariatric No-Slip Wedge is a reliable turning and positioning solution for bariatric patients. The Bariatric No-Slip Wedge has a firm, high-density foam core that provides a high weight capacity for sustaining the NPIAP recommended 30-degree side lying position. A high-density visco-elastic foam is laminated to the top of the cushion, which enhances comfort and pressure redistribution.
- Consistent and reliable way to maintain a 30 degree side lying position for patients weighing up to 650 pounds.
- Convex Surfaces on the patient and caregiver sides make the wedge more supportive than standard turning and positioning wedges.
- Extra-firm core supports more weight and a plush Visco Elastic foam top layer enhances comfort and pressure redistribution.
- Covered with a skin friendly, moisture proof friction and shear reducing cover on the patient contact side with a panel of “No-Slip” fabric on the bottom.
- All materials are antimicrobial, latex free and meet the California Technical Bulletin #117-2013 fire safety standard.
- No-Slip fabric on the bottom of the reusable version prevents the wedge from moving while in use.
Reusable Bariatric No-Slip Wedge:
Manufactured of high-density, anti-microbial, latex-free foam. The dimensions are 26″ W x 12″ Deep x 8″ Tall. Nylon friction and shear reducing top cover. The no-slip fabric on the bottom of the cover prevents movement of the wedge while in use. The cover can be cleaned with standard cleaning procedures, using properly diluted solutions. The Bariatric No-Slip Wedge meets the California Technical Bulletin #117-2013 fire safety standard.
Disposable Bariatric No-Slip Wedge:
Manufactured of high-density, anti-microbial, latex-free foam. The dimensions are 26″ W x 12″ Deep x 8″ Tall. The No-Slip Wedge meets or exceeds the specifications in California Upholstery Provisions as stated in Technical Bulletin #117-2013.