Best Mental Health Center in Kennett Square
New Horizons Recovery Centers is a reputable mental health center in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania. Our mission is to provide comprehensive mental health treatment for individuals and families of all ages and backgrounds. We offer outpatient mental health services such as individual counseling, group therapy, family therapy, psychiatry, medication management, crisis intervention services and more. With our highly trained staff members, you can trust that we will do everything we can to ensure the best mental health support possible.
At New Horizons Recovery Centers, we are dedicated to helping those suffering from mental illness get the care they need. Here are 8 reasons why New Horizons is the best mental health center in Kennett Square:
1) We have experienced professionals who specialize in mental health issues. What separates us from other addiction facilities in the area is our ability to offer dual diagnosis treatment that not only addresses addiction but also treats underlying mental health issues.
2) We offer comprehensive mental health treatment programs tailored to the individual’s mental health needs.
3) We provide evidence-based interventions and therapies, such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), and mindfulness practices.
4) Our mental health professionals are committed to providing quality care in a safe and comfortable environment.
5) We help individuals develop healthy coping mechanisms that can be used in everyday life situations.
6) At New Horizons, we focus on building positive relationships with our clients and creating an atmosphere of trust and acceptance.
7) We use personalized treatments that combine a variety of mental health services such as group therapy, individual counseling, medication management, family therapy, and more.
8) Our mental health professionals are available to provide supportive services 24/7.
At New Horizons Recovery Centers, we understand the importance of mental health treatment. We strive to make sure our clients receive the best possible care that is tailored to their individual needs. We offer Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) for mental health which are designed to help those in need develop better mental health skills through a comprehensive treatment plan that includes counseling, medication management, and support groups. This type of program allows individuals to continue living at home while also receiving the mental health care they need and deserve.
If you are seeking a mental health center in Kennett Square for yourself or someone in your household, we welcome your call today. We believe everyone deserves access to quality mental health care, no matter their background or situation. At New Horizons Recovery Centers, we strive to provide holistic mental health treatment that combines mental wellness strategies with conventional mental health treatments. We believe that mental health should be viewed as a whole-person approach, which means treating the mind, body, and spirit.
1) At New Horizons Recovery Centers, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive mental health services for individuals and families of all ages in Kennett Square.
2) Our team of mental health professionals specializes in dual diagnosis treatment to help those suffering from mental illness get the care they need.
3) We use evidence-based interventions and therapies such as CBT and DBT to help our clients develop healthy coping mechanisms.
4) Our IOP program allows individuals to continue living at home while receiving mental health care they need.
5) We strive to provide a holistic mental health treatment approach that combines mental wellness strategies with conventional mental health treatments.
At New Horizons Recovery Centers, we are dedicated to helping individuals and families in Kennett Square achieve positive mental health outcomes. Our team of mental health experts have the skills and experience necessary to help guide you toward your recovery journey. If you or someone you love is struggling with mental illness, contact us today to learn more about how we can help. With our top-notch mental health services and experienced professionals, we are confident that everyone who comes through our doors will be provided with the best possible support for their mental well-being.